What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache and dental pain, painful symptoms of cold and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain) and fever.
20 Soft Capsules
Capsules: 1-2 Capsules
How often: Take 2 capsules initially, then 1-2 capsules every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours)
Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules:
- In children under 14 years.
- If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If foil seal over tablets is broken.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma.
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have liver or bowel problems.
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience and allergic reaction
While using this product:
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.